Tasmania State Nomination Allocation Usage 30 Oct 2023
Published 02 Nov 2023 / Updated 02 Nov 2023
The oldest application for nomination which has not been allocated for processing was lodged on 18 October 2023. After a case is allocated for processing, Migration Tasmania aims to provide an outcome within 10 days.
Nominations, applications and registrations of interest (ROI)
Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa:
- Nominations – 259 of 600 places used
- Nomination applications lodged but not decided – 33
- Invitations to apply for nomination issued but not yet accepted – 26
- Registrations of interest on hand - 536
Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa:
- Nominations – 192 of 600 places used
- Nomination applications lodged but not decided – 38
- Invitations to apply for nomination issued but not yet accepted – 12
- Registrations of interest on hand - 398
Migration Tasmania selects ROIs to apply for nomination on an ongoing basis, with up to 30 invitations to be issued each week. Only the most competitive ROIs are selected to apply for nomination.
We offer consultation
Lets explore your subclass 189, 190 and 491 state nomination and visa options and maximise your chances of success.Book appointment ($49) → via Zoom (from anywhere in the world)
What do we offer ?
📭 You may like these blog posts