Tasmania State Nomination Allocation Usage 02 Oct 2023
Published 02 Oct 2023 / Updated 02 Oct 2023
The oldest application for nomination which has not been allocated for processing was lodged on 14 September 2023.
Nominations, applications and registrations of interest (ROI)
Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa:
- Nominations – 211 of 600 places used
- Nomination applications lodged but not decided – 37
- Invitations to apply for nomination issued but not yet accepted – 24
- Registrations of interest on hand - 517
Skilled Work Regional (subclass 491) visa:
- Nominations – 161 of 600 places used
- Nomination applications lodged but not decided – 29
- Invitations to apply for nomination issued but not yet accepted – 28
- Registrations of interest on hand - 373
Migration Tasmania selects ROIs to apply for nomination on an ongoing basis, with up to 30 invitations to be issued each week. Only the most competitive ROIs are selected to apply for nomination.
We offer consultation
Lets explore your subclass 189, 190 and 491 state nomination and visa options and maximise your chances of success.Book appointment ($49) → via Zoom (from anywhere in the world)
What do we offer ?
📭 You may like these blog posts